No Call Removal / Phone Numbers blacklists Feature
Data Cleansing & Matching get an easy to use no call removal feature that will help you check your blacklist, standardize and clean up your phone numbers. This no call list feature in Data Cleansing & Matching is designed for phone-based sales, telemarketers, call centers and customer service. This feature can also be sue to clean any other list type.
- Use another database to remove the blacklisted records
- Define your own comparison search query
- Backlisted removal History statistics
- Remove blacklisted records
- Remove blacklisted records and copy to another database
- Mark as black listed only
- Mark as black listed and copy to another database
- Remove marked as black listed from main database
- Remove marked as black listed from main database and copy to other database
- Access to saved statistics history
Data Cleansing and Transformation Software
No Call Removal Module:
What is a “Do Not Call”?
The “Do Not Call” list is a registry of phone numbers in the United States, Canada, UK and other countries that telemarketers are prohibited from calling in most circumstances. In general, it is maintained by a government agency (e.g. the National Do Not Call Registry of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)), and consumers can contact the agency to have their numbers registered. Organizations are prohibited from making calls to sell goods or services to any numbers listed, and are subject to substantial fines if they fail to comply.